The protectors can be your contact persons for different problems. They help you with problems with the Studierendenwerk, BAföG or conflicts with your roommates. They are consultatns for the dorm council and live in the dorm for a long period.

They mediate in case there are conflicts between the student self-administration and the Studierendenwerk.

You can find their contact information in the internal section.